Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lalo- Week a lot







so, it's been quite a while since Lalo and I have written. Lalo is fine, I know you were worried, but we were just on vacation. We had a wonderful time, thanks for asking. The weather was crazy, hot one day, cold another, you never know what to expect, but I'm not complaining. Anyway, Lalo has made a new friend. as you can see in the pictures above. His friend's name is Pixar. quite a curious name, isn't it? They have been playing together for days, I can hardly keep them apart! well, Until next time.

p.s looks at how big Lalo's roots are?!

sincerely,

Carly Cram

1 comment:

  1. Greywater tamed a once feral cat where I live:

    http://rainbowwatercoalition.blogspot.com/2010/08/spirituality-and-greywater.html

    Garden did well, too. Expanding next year.

    ReplyDelete